- Verifying orders and arranging transportation.
- Organizes item orders by editing for price, promotions, and special diet compliance.
- Checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipating delivery requirements, and placing/expediting orders.
- Examines the food items, destination, route, rate, and delivery time.
- Verifies food orders for delivery by matching bills and reconciling quantities while noting discrepancies.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of their food order availability, delivery method, and current status; and answering questions.
- Protects the organization’s reputation by keeping pricing, promotion, purchase order, and credit-limit information confidential.
- Receive orders from clients relay them to the kitchen, monitor progress, and ensure that the kitchen puts out the dishes according to the ticket’s specifications.
- Monitors sanitation and proper temperatures while the additional requirement is prepared.