Leading a small army of kitchen porters and overseeing the day to day running of the kitchen, including cleaning the equipment, checking supplies and rotating food stock. Serve high quality of food as per company standard to the guest are on respecting of time limit. Responsible for cooking, plating, and garnishing of all product as per standard recopies.
- Responsible for food quality, test, presentation, hygiene standard.
- Responsible for food cost and food profitability.
- Ensure that kitchen staff are properly trained and well communicated concerning all company S.O.P.
- Cleanliness of the kitchen should be maintained as top priority.
- Supervises all dishes tastes, smells, and observes food to ensure conformance with recipes.
- Obverse the kitchen helpers Commis to make sure that all employees follow safety and health standards.
- Organize and rotate all food in stock and taking inventory.
- Check the food stock for freshness and quality on a regular basis.
- Make a schedule for the routinely equipment maintenance, waste removal and cleaning services.