- Training restaurant staff.
- Managing restaurant staff's work schedules.
- Conduct regular inspections of the restaurant kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
- Overseeing food preparation, presentation, and storage to ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations.
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
- Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
- Monitoring future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products; order accordingly
- Monitoring the restaurant’s cash flow and settling outstanding bills.
- Review customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort & provide the team with a vision of the project objectives.
- Motivate and inspire team members & Lead by setting a good example (role model) - behavior consistent with words.