- Assist in scheduling reservations or special events.
- Ensure that all aspects are communicated to the culinary team and to all employees.
- Manage floor staff workforce, ensuring that guest area is smoothly covered as per shift & work schedule.
- Assist Host staff with greeting and guest orientation during peak times of operation.
- Organize all documentation for shift work daily including pre-shift reports, daily training topics, shift floor plan, and update the staff with all new rules and circulars.
- Ensure all staff is meeting all established standards of service.
- Monitor and test service skills of staff, retrain and reinforce all standards on food and quality of service details.
- Record all guest comments, complaints, or feedback in order to finalize the weakness point of service and work to avoid it in the future
- Monitor and maintain the cleanliness of the dining area & work areas.
- Plan and conduct morning briefings with all staff outlets on a daily basis to ensure staff is correctly communicated and updated with all new policies and between departments.
- Control product wastage use in the kitchen area as well as in the guest area.
- Report any issues or grievances to the outlet manager.